Nov 21, 2010

Day 03 – A song that makes you sad


Although I Want to Hold Your Hand is not the saddest song is the world, Chris Colfer's performance is enough to break your heart. Seriously, the kid is amazing. All that sadness he is able to express with his eyes only, and how he is about to burst into tears the whole time... Throw in the flashbacks of Kurt and his dad and there you go, I call that sad. All that emotion, aaaaaah, it's overwhelming! And I could listen to that voice all day. (Wait a minute, I kind of have, recently.)

(By the way, I love little Kurt with his pointed little finger and the HAIRFLIP! Freaking AWWW!)

 
 Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand

2 comments:

Pia said...

I couldn't imagine that a high school drama can make me cry :D Oh my, that is the greatest episode I remember, Colfer has a talent (with big T!!).

Eeva said...

This was indeed a great episode! I love that they take on some really serious topics this season. This week's episode killed me again... There's just something about Chris Colfer! Something with big S.