Nov 22, 2010

Day 04 – A song that reminds you of someone


...Baby One More Time reminds me of my close group of friends. A few years back when we all still lived in the same city, we often had these little get-togethers that included some alcohol and lots of karaoke. This was one of the most popular song choices. Because it's relatively easy. Even I was able to get a pretty good score. My friends sometimes mockingly called me 'the Singstar Queen', because I didn't even need much alcohol, if any, to step up and scream my lungs out while 'singing' to that microphone. Aw, good times. Don't know if I had the guts anymore.

In Glee, this song was a part of the Britney Spears episode of course. My only comment on it is that Brittany is a much better Britney than Rachel. But a cool number anyway.


 When I’m not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time

No comments: