Nov 24, 2010

Day 06 – A song that reminds you of a certain event


Today I reminisce about a car trip we took with my dad and my little brother, about, I don't know, five years ago? I don't remember where we were going, but we had only one CD with us, and it was some Beatles collection. I started to sing along, because, you know, that's what I do, and my dad joined me (and we are some of the most non-musical people in the country) and my brother was like clapping his hands and doing weird noises to the rhytm in the backseat. I'm glad no one heard it. But it was a nice, spontaneous little singalong moment. I love those!

  As a singer, Cory Monteith would sure beat both me and my dad put together any day, with his hands tied together and eyes closed and so on, but he's not the most talented vocalist on Glee, to say it nicely. He's getting better, though! The Hello Goodbye number is not one of my favourites, but a nice enough song anyway!

 
I say high , you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know
Oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello

No comments: