Nov 27, 2010

Day 09 – A song from your favorite episode


 I don't know if I have a favourite episode, but Never Been Kissed has so far been my number one of season 2. It was music-wise quite forgettable, except for this song, which I kind of love. It's a good example of how Glee takes a mediore popsong and turns it brilliant. And what an introduction for a character! Blaine and the Glee club of his supertolerant supercool superschool sing Teenage Dream and while doing it he's shamelessly flirting with Kurt. I love Kurt's reactions. He digs Blaine and so do I.

(Just don't pay too much attention on the background people, some of those guys are overdoing their enthusiasm a bit...)


I’ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

No comments: