Nov 29, 2010

Day 11 – A song that describes you


Puck and Mr. Schue's Over the Rainbow ends the first season. It's a sweet, lovely scene and it's a sweet and lovely song. This doesn't mean I'd describe myself as sweet and lovely - I mean, whenever I hear this song I'm not like "oh yeah, this is totally me, the story of my life", but I like the mood of the song, and maybe it really does capture something of my very essence...? Well, if they made a movie about my life, this could very well be on the soundtrack. Perfomed by these wonderful fellows, of course. This is my favourite song Mr. Schue has sung so far!

(And all those little moments between the characters, aww! The looks and expressions and gestures. And Kurt's hat moment, of course. That's when Quinn had her temporary 'nice girl' phase.)


Oh somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can’t I?

2 comments:

Leena said...

Haha, näin jälkikäteen katsottuna vielä osuvampi valinta kuin vuosi sitten! :D

Eeva said...

Kyllä vaan. :D