Nov 30, 2010

Day 12 – A song by your favourite character



Angry Kurt and Rose's turn. Or Kurt's turn, should I say! This number is fantastic. The song is like made for Kurt and Chris Colfer does a brilliant job conveying the character's frustrations and supressed feelings. And the Hairflip! I freaking love every Hairflip. So much that from now on I will spell the word with a capital H.

I think Chris said in some interview that he got to put that outfit together by himself. Not bad, mate! That scarf it cool. Oh how I adore that kid. And Kurt, too.


Well, someone tell me, when is it my turn?
Don't I get to dream by myself?
Starting now it's gonna be my turn
Gangway, world, get off of my runway

2 comments:

Harri said...

(I don't want to listen that song yet, I don't want to get spoiled at all)

BUT I needed to comment this post because I was browsing through teamcoco.com and I found this: http://www.tbs.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=236106 Conan O'Brien interviewing Chris Colfer, how great is that? Chris really surprised me for sure........ :D

Eeva said...

(Yes, spoilers are baaaad!)

Awwwww yes, that interview! I read on his Twitter page (yes, I do that now...) that he was on Conan's show, but hadn't found a video yet. Thanks! He's awesome, so awesome. And I saw him with those swords in some other interview and WHOAH, man. Not the first thing you'd think he does for a hobby. That just makes him tons more awesome!