Nov 26, 2010

It's done. I'm going. Unless the world ends.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Sorry. Had to let that out. My hands are still a bit shaky. I just bought tickets to Glee Live! concert in London next June. Which means I'll see this live...


Oh god. I can't breath normally before I sit in that arena and the show begins. Because I'm afraid the world will end or something and then I wouldn't be able to go. I feel like screaming of enthusiasm but I don't dare! Not yet. Anyway. Today I was planning on studying for next Monday's exam. Yeah right...

Oooooooh my. Deep breaths, deep breaths...

2 comments:

Harri said...

Oh, my holy god, I'm just a little bit jealous. You damn lucky bastard. :D Aaaaah, but that's so cool!

Oh, and Defying Gravity is one of my Glee favourites, pure awesomeness.

Eeva said...

I know!! :D I'm still kind of digesting the idea, and waiting for the moment of complete realization... That's when I'll totally freak out. :D

And yep, Defying Gravity rocks. Got to respect people who can hit those crazy high notes...