Dec 1, 2010

Day 13 – Your favourite mash-up


Yeah, sorry, I totally made this one up. This day originally was "a song that you listen to when you're angry", and I really tried to come up with something, but the thing is, there aren't that many angry songs in Glee. And I wanted to include this, so I took some artistic liberties and ta-dah! My favourite mash-up, Singin' in the rain/Umbrella.

First, this scene is visually so nice to look at that you almost forget to listen to the singing. The rain and the umbrellas and the clothes, it's so stylish! And this mash-up really is great, the Rihanna hitsong goes unexpectedly well together with the musical classic. Mr. Schue is hot and Gwyneth Paltrow got her points up thanks to this episode.


And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Cause I

I'm singin' in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feeling
and I'm happy again

No comments: