Dec 4, 2010

Day 16 - A song that you listen to when you're sad



 (Here's the link to the actual scene.) There's a little mistake. The title should be 'A song that you listen to when you're sad, happy, tired, at home, eating, walking, breathing...' What I'm trying to say is that I've been listening to Kurt's A House Is Not a Home quite often recently. Why? 1) The song is very pretty. Once again I have to thank Glee for introducing me to awesome music. 2) The voice of Chris Colfer is something I can't seem to get enough of. I'm extremely biased to say this, but I like his version much more than the original one (which I just listened to). 3) I like the context. (I mean, when I listen to Glee music I always remember in what the context each song was in the show; the episode and the scene and why a character sung it. And these associations makes it many times more fun and enjoyable to listen to this music.) This scene was great. Finn and Kurt have shared quite a lot of great scenes.

P.S. When Finn sings his lines you can make a trip to the fridge or turn the volume down or something. With all due respect, dear Finn, you just don't own this song. Someone else does. Oh boy. I think I'll listen to this a couple of more times before publishing. Maybe after, too.


A room is still a room
Even when there's nothing there but gloom
But a room is not a house
And a house is not a home
When the two of us are far apart
And one of us has a broken heart

No comments: