Dec 13, 2010

Day 25 – A song from your favorite movie



In addition to Glee, Like a Virgin was also covered in one of favourite films, in Moulin Rouge!, that is. I don't know which version I like more (okay, the MR one, probably. That Zidler/Duke duet is so insanely amusing).

In Glee, this is quite an important scene. (So much happened in that Madonna episode... How did all that fit in 40 minutes...? I need a rewatch...) So, we have three virgins and three bedrooms (though I guess one of is a motel room) and one choreography and one song. It's a very nice scene, sexy in a cute Glee kind of way. My favourite couple is definitely Emma and Will, because damn, do I love me some Wemma! I know it will be totally worth the anticipation if when they finally get happily together...



I was beat, incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

No comments: