Dec 14, 2010

Day 26 – A song that makes you want to have that singer’s voice

One male voice and one female voice because I want to cheat and inculde both of these songs in the name of equality.


Jonathan Groff was one of my favourite guest stars on season 1. Though he's character Jesse was a bit of an a-hole, there's no denying that the boy can sing! Vocal Adrenaline's Bohemian Rhapsody performance in the Regionals is pretty epic and if someone can rock a Queen song like that it's Jonathan. I can almost forgive them for winning.


So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh baby, can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here




Sunshine played by Charice is another talent lost for Vocal Adrenaline. When she sang Listen she showed that she might be little in size but there's nothing little about her voice! She's brilliant all the way and I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Maybe she'll help VA to kick some New Directions ass again, sigh...


Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen

No comments: