Apr 27, 2011

Born This Way hangover


I knew I was making a big ass mistake when I watched this episode in the morning of the day that was supposed to be filled with intense (and a little desperate) studying. Sigh. I don't know where I'll find the force to open that damn book and concentrate on it for more than three seconds at a time. SIGH. Well. Anyway. Born This Way was one of the best (if not the best) episodes of the season (so far?) and I'd start writing a huge mega super post about it right now if that damn book wasn't giving me the evil eye. S-I-G-H. And everyone is posting Facebook statuses saying that their summer holidays just began and now they'll drink for four days straight because of Vappu and the sun is shining again and another friend posted Bruno Mars's The Lazy Song on FB, and I definitely don't feel like doing anything today, except maybe dancing in front of the mirror to Glee's Born This Way, like I did earlier. But no. I'll study. S-I-freaking-G-H.

No comments: