Aug 4, 2011

Dianna Agron, a potential world-saver


I just stumbled across a Tumblr post by Dianna Agron, and was quite moved by it. (Wandering around the internet is just one of these things I happen to be doing while I'm supposed to be packing...) It's filled with love and wise words, and it made me quite happy. Just the reminder that there are people out there who care and are passionate enough to talk about these highly important things... It's not only Glee that is inspirational, it's also the people in it. Dianna Agron, for one, might just have the potential to save the world a few times over. Yay, woman! My respect for you just soared straight through the roof.

"We are each other’s children. Unless someone has committed a violent or hateful act, why should we judge? We can so quickly resort to anger, often, the product of a whole other issue. Most often, an issue with our own self."

No comments: